Dvd player for suites in bdrm and/or living rm area???

Diamond60

Hi CC Members!

My husband and I are cruising the Jewel in April on a 17-Day Panama Canal cruise in the Penthouse 2-Bdrm suite. We know there's a DVD player in the suite. Is there only one DVD player? Or, is there one in the Master Bdrm and living rm? We are aware that there is a limited amount of DVD's available. So we are bringing our own movies.

Your responses would be most appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!

Hi CC Members!

My husband and I are cruising the Jewel in April on a 17-Day Panama Canal cruise in the Penthouse 2-Bdrm suite. We know there's a DVD player in the suite. Is there only one DVD player? Or, is there one in the Master Bdrm and living rm? We are aware that there is a limited amount of DVD's available. So we are bringing our own movies.

Your responses would be most appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!

What is your suite code?

SF, SE, etc? All have different layouts.

The 2 BR penthouse used to be code AB but now it's an SC. Anyway, I just went through all of the pix my wife took of the cabin interior and didn't see a DVD for the flatscreen in the living room. The only time we watched a movie there was when I connected my Ipad to the TV (using the RCA plugs on the bottom of the TV).

Hi All! I just called NCL. The Rep said the DVD player is only in the livingroom. Thanks again for your responses.

The rep is wrong, there was one in the master bedroom last month when we sailed, didn't see one in the living room, but maybe we missed it

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

we sailed in the 2 bedroom on the Pearl (the Haven area, but I was under the impression the SC's were the same) and it had a DVD player in the living room AND Master bedroom. Did not have one in the kids bedroom.

When we were in an SC on the Jewel last June, there was a DVD player in the MBR, but not in the living room. However, a quick call to our Butler and one was brought in and hooked up for us. If there isn't one, just ask!

Which sc were you in? We are in 11012.

Archived