NOLA Customs - problem with sand/seashells as keepsakes?

CruzieSue

Technically you are not suppose to bring things like shells or even sand (that you got on the beach) out of most countries.

Going thru customs on the way back into this country - they don't ask you about it. They ask about vaulables, liquor, cash, etc. Just pack it in your suitcase and you will be fine.

Technically you are not suppose to bring things like shells or even sand (that you got on the beach) out of most countries.

Going thru customs on the way back into this country - they don't ask you about it. They ask about vaulables, liquor, cash, etc. Just pack it in your suitcase and you will be fine.

Thanks for your reply :)

My sister brings sand and water back from every place we sail to........I alway look for seashells and we even found a EMPTY Conch shell and it came home with us !!!!!

Don't think I will try to keep water :eek: but glad to know sand and shells should be okay. Thanks for your comment !! :)

Archived