MSC Fantasia_ Daily Activities

Phillygrl59

Hi

This will be our first cruise on MSC (have done a Royal Carribean before) and want to know about what daily activities are offered on Fantasia.

Anyone who has been on the Fanastia have any copies of daily activity sheets? Or any other tips...

We are sailing out of Marsielle on 12 May and have chosen the Yacht Club

I can't wait for May......................:)

Hi

This will be our first cruise on MSC (have done a Royal Carribean before) and want to know about what daily activities are offered on Fantasia.

Anyone who has been on the Fanastia have any copies of daily activity sheets? Or any other tips...

We are sailing out of Marsielle on 12 May and have chosen the Yacht Club

I can't wait for May......................:)

Bemafar

Wow this is really great.. thanks so much

I notice you are from Ireland.... one of my favorite places I spent some time there last May....

Hi Judie

Glad to hear you enjoyed Ireland.

I've just seen your roll call and thought I'd draw your attention to the fact that kimlake seems to be travelling on both Splendida & Fantasia in APRIL & MAY and on quite a few different itineraries - seems to be hopping from ship to ship, week to week???????????

If you are in the Med as the cruises are fairly port intensive and there's usually only one or maybe one and a half sea days the daily program is fairly limited. We found the daily news letter/sheet fairly disappointing it's mostly filled with ads for other onboard services with only a small area given over to daily activities (probably less than a quarter of one page on a four page news sheet) Though being in Yacht Club your experience may be diferent we were in an inside cabin.

We had three sea days on my recent 12 day Med cruise. On sea days as well as every other day the daily program listed all the activities which consisted of fitness programs, group dancing, quizes, language lessons, recipes, ice carving, games, etc. etc. etc. plus the usual activities with the animation team. The program listed the event, time, and place. On warm days they make use of the stage and area by one of the pools, while on colder days it's usually inside one of the lounges. It's fairly easy to keep busy if you like these things.

Archived