Expedia or Hotel Site Direct for San Juan

Beverlyhamilton

I am wondering if I should have booked the hotel site direct??? I booked the Ritz Carlton for 2 nights pre cruise and the site said it was 50 less than the R C Site. Does anyone know if all charges are included in the expedia pricing or are there hidden charges when I get to the hotel. The way I figured hoping expedia was right but the hotel said they added 10% resort fee and 11 % tax.

Can anyone help me with the info. I need to book post cruise and wondering if I book direct with hotel if they will give me an upgrade.

Also anyone know about the Ritz if there are upgrades at check in to club level which is less than paying online.

Thanks for your input.

Maybe someone else has an idea of a great beach front spa hotel I am missing. THinking of the Wyndham El Conquestador but is it far from airport and cruise terminal

I can only answer the first part of your question regarding Expedia. If you only booked the room then the taxes are not included unless it says so. If you prepaid when you booked then that is the total cost of your hotel stay. You should not incur any additional charges except any that you may add at the hotel.

Archived