That "N/A" prompt is making me nervous.....

alohanails

We have 2 hump balconys reserved for the January 10th sailing on the Liberty....today all the pricing are showing as n/a....last time that happened our cruise was chartered out and we were all canceled.....I hope this doesn't happen again. I guess it's just a wait and see kinda thing....anybody else in this situation?

"My" cabin will now sell for 1699 on this 4 day cruise! YIKES!! I already have a "hold" placed for our cabins for the 24th...luckily I was able to get the same 2 cabins...smack in the middle of the hump....really wish we could go on the charter but GEEEESH! those prices!!!!!

It just happened on our Independence cruise 2/2/13 Word has it that Atlantis has chartered it. Have not heard anything official yet. :(:confused:

I'm pretty sure someone on another thread who had just completed this years Atlantis charter mentioned Independence and that date. I even asked if they had booked onboard and got their OBC, and they said they had...lemme see if I can find the thread.

I'm pretty sure someone on another thread who had just completed this years Atlantis charter mentioned Independence and that date. I even asked if they had booked onboard and got their OBC, and they said they had...lemme see if I can find the thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1561373

Post # 18...if you look at his signature youll see he's booked Independence for Feb 2:( ( the frownie face is for your canceled cruise not his signature!) You can see my ? further down about booking onboard and he said he did, so they have known it was chartered for a while. Maybe they wait till its " filled enough" before making the calls to cancel? But based on those photos:eek: they get plenty of crowds for this charter!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news:(

Just to give you an idea of what I was offered for a 4 day cruise cancellation- OBC of 200 and moving me to a 5 day for the same price.( that might have been an Either/Or, now that I think back) Of course I didn't actually get any of this because I had already booked on the subsequent 5 day ( as if they were back to back; a 4 and then a 5). I had booked both not knowing what my airfare situation would be and as it turned out I would not have been able to take the canceled cruise, based in the air schedule I could find. Had I been savvier, I should have complained about how my back to back was spoiled ;)and angled for the OBC anyway, but I wasn't devious enough and ended up with nada!:o

Oh well, I'm still learning!

Just to give you an idea of what I was offered for a 4 day cruise cancellation- OBC of 200 and moving me to a 5 day for the same price.( that might have been an Either/Or, now that I think back) Of course I didn't actually get any of this because I had already booked on the subsequent 5 day ( as if they were back to back; a 4 and then a 5). I had booked both not knowing what my airfare situation would be and as it turned out I would not have been able to take the canceled cruise, based in the air schedule I could find. Had I been savvier, I should have complained about how my back to back was spoiled ;)and angled for the OBC anyway, but I wasn't devious enough and ended up with nada!:o

Oh well, I'm still learning!

I have it In our notes that we are using BOA visa points for this a cruise so there is no way we can do the 5 day unless they were willing to still let us use our points.....highly doubtful....but I would love a 200 per cabin OBC!!!

Archived