Just Wondering.....

dremn2004

We are set to cruise away on Sensation in about 10 days.... my son and daughter are booked in a room that sleeps 5 people. My sister and her husband have been talking about going on a cruise. If we called, would they let us book them in the room with my son and daughter?

We are set to cruise away on Sensation in about 10 days.... my son and daughter are booked in a room that sleeps 5 people. My sister and her husband have been talking about going on a cruise. If we called, would they let us book them in the room with my son and daughter?

I would think so unless the ship is full. Remember the ship can be full without allbirths being full.

Would not hurt to call and give it a try.

You should call and see what they say. It may depend on how you booked and what restrictions there are on the original booking.

I think I might just do that. We were originally booked in May under early saver. Then we found out DD is pregnant, so we paid the 50/pp to change ships and dates so she can go. Well after doing that, she started having some problems and her ob would not sign the release for her to go. I called Carnival then, and ask them if I could put someone else in to take her place, and they said that when they rebooked, early saver was gone, so we had past guest rates, and that if someone wanted to go in her place we would have to pay 50.00 for a name change, and the new person could go.

I think I might just do that. We were originally booked in May under early saver. Then we found out DD is pregnant, so we paid the 50/pp to change ships and dates so she can go. Well after doing that, she started having some problems and her ob would not sign the release for her to go. I called Carnival then, and ask them if I could put someone else in to take her place, and they said that when they rebooked, early saver was gone, so we had past guest rates, and that if someone wanted to go in her place we would have to pay 50.00 for a name change, and the new person could go.

Let us know how it goes.

Archived