Barbados tours

harrydavid

Does anyone know of a tour that includes Harrison's Cave, Mount Gay Rum factory and Holetown Beach?

Hi HarryDavid,

Posting here is good... but so is checking in with some other resources to be found on the CC BOARDS

1- PORTS OF CALL BOARD - A series of Boards that are organized by Destination. There are also some "locals" that post on those... so you can get some great "insider" info.

2- ROLL CALL - Check in the folks who are on your specific Sailing... not only a great way to meet others, but also get some TIPS or S$AVE Money (share expenses for taxis, private excursions etc)

Good chance someone on your Cruise has already done a ton of research and would love to share the knowledge...

There is a direct link to the CELEBRITY ROLL CALLS to be found at the top of this page... 3rd box down, marked "Celebrity Cruises"

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

PS... Have been to Barbados... my favourite Caribbean Island. All of places on your list are great... although if you are going to be in the vicinity of Holetown, I much prefer going to Payne Beach / Sandy Lane Beach... it is considered to be one of the best beaches in the Caribbean if not the entire world.

Does anyone know of a tour that includes Harrison's Cave, Mount Gay Rum factory and Holetown Beach?

Tailoring a tour on your own is easy. There will be plenty of private tour operators meeting passengers on the dock so you can do this on your own. The CC port board is a good resource for getting recommendations if you prefer. Barbados is a great port stop. Have fun. :)

My husband and I have booked a private tour with Cameron Reid in Barbados. It is $135 for the car for up to four passengers. He is taking us to Mount Gay Rum Factory, Welchman's Hall Gully, and Harrison's Cave. We have room for 2 more people in the car. Not going to Holetown Beach, though.

Cameron Reid - $135 cash for car, plus entrance fees to attractions

Harrisons Cave $30 per person

Welchman Hall Gully $12 per person

Mount Gay Distillery $7 per person

If interested in sharing with us please email me at sckbasso@yahoo.com

Karen

Archived