What's you favorite DIY treat

kazbar

LMAO! That is brilliant. I wish I had a nickel for every time I saw a question about something and thought... "Hello..Google."

And to keep on topic.... The lake of fake cheese on fries and chicken fingers is a personal favorite of mine. Well perhaps not a lake... but a small puddle will do. :D

I know some kids will eat anything ... but I looked up what that was ... ugh ... bleck! :eek:

Its really not that bad. We make them at the beach sometimes. Its quite yum after a few hours of swimming. I think its orginally a pommy thing

Orange juice from breakfast

Plus

Soft serve ice cream from Lido deck

Equals: Creamsicle Smoothie !!

If you add Vodka from Bon Voyage

Equals: Vodka-Sicle !!

Yummy...

that would be a great morning wake-up drink! (instead of a mimosa or screwdriver). Think I'll file this under, "things I want to try on my next cruise".

Not so much a DIY treat but I find the Iced Tea on the ships to be WAY too concentrated. So I take a half of glass of ice and tea and the other half ice water and that makes it so you can actually drink it...

Ditto on the cheese sauce from the grill. My daughter does the same thing. I can tell you that the cheese sauce is GREAT on the grilled chicken sandwich from the grill...

And I do love to find a brownie on the ship and take it to the soft serve maching and make myself a little brownie stack...:eek:

I always have to add a half cup of water to the lemonade...lol, glad I'm not the only one :)

on my last couple of cruises I brought along a magic bullet and with a BV bottle of Tequila I made frozen drinks soo cruise long..we got fruit from breakfast, or room service, some sugar and lots of ice from the cabin steward..they were yummy..strawberries, bananas, pineapple..yum,yum,yum

BRILLANT!!!!!

And Yes iF I could ,I love Google so much that if they came up with a chip for your brain I'd be first in line!!!!

OMG, my husband is the same way! I like google but he's obsessed.

I don't think I've ever really done anything creative. I mean, when I order WCMC I always order 2 scoops of ice cream, but that's not really creative.

Next trip he wants to order a turkey sandwich and BLT from room service and make a club. I plan on ordering fruit with runny WCMC and dip the fruit.

I know some kids will eat anything ... but I looked up what that was ... ugh ... bleck! :eek:

I'm in my mid 40's and love them, never thought of doing this on a cruise, it's a great filler. Maybe it's the UK background but even now at work if the guys decide on chips for lunch I'll get 1/2 dozen off them and make one... yummy

OMG, my husband is the same way! I like google but he's obsessed.

I don't think I've ever really done anything creative. I mean, when I order WCMC I always order 2 scoops of ice cream, but that's not really creative.

Next trip he wants to order a turkey sandwich and BLT from room service and make a club. I plan on ordering fruit with runny WCMC and dip the fruit.

Oh yeah that sounds real good two scoops of ice cream, ooh and the runny WCMC to dip fruit in..YUMMMY!!!

Archived