Juice included?

GDoll

Reading about the "bottomless bubbles" cards and notice people mentioning getting juice with the card. The last time I sailed Carnival, juice was free. Has this changed? Will be sailing the Breeze in November/12.

Thanks

GDoll

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2010/04/08/what-is-the-unlimited-soda-program.aspx

Carnival Cruise Lines will offer all guests the option to purchase a “Bottomless Bubbles” unlimited soda program which will allow the guest unlimited soft drinks and juices for the duration of the cruise at a one-time purchase price

Oh sorry...misread your question...juice is available from room service. Some can be found in the morning on the lido deck

We cruised on the Elation in '09 and my kids were able to get juice from room service, lido and most bars (not all bars had all juices, but still) and at dinner. All at no charge and as much as they wanted. They only had soda at dinner. If we have to pay for juice, I will be sorely disappointed.

Juice isn't available in the Lido deck 24/7 anymore?

It has only been available at the buffet area until around 10am in the 5 or 6 years we have been cruising Carnival.

At the end of breakfast they switch the dispensers to ice tea and lemonade until early the next morning.

I always fill up a bubba keg with that great mango orange juice to get me through the rest of the day.

Bill

It has only been available at the buffet area until around 10am in the 5 or 6 years we have been cruising Carnival.

At the end of breakfast they switch the dispensers to ice tea and lemonade until early the next morning.

I always fill up a bubba keg with that great mango orange juice to get me through the rest of the day.

Bill

when is doubt, stock up? good tactic ;)

I heard somewhere on here that the have juice all the time, but after breakfast they remove the juice sticker or label so people thinks it's empty, but as long as you know where it was, you can get it...it's just un marked.

This is just what I heard....I have no idea...can anyone confirm or deny this?

I think I'll be stocking up :D

the soda card says no sharing. so, okay... anyone ever share anyway?

Oh lord...prepare yourself to be bombarded with people to have very strong opinions on such a bland SOUNDING subject. The "soda card sharing" debate is surpassed only by the "smuggling" war and the "smoking onboard" battles. :D

well, im not going to justify my question, i just want to know. im sorry, but i think paying $100 for four soda cards is crazy. esp. since we only drink soda at night with meals. we would NEVER drink 100.00 worth of soda.

i only buy a 24 pack of soda for the entire week at home. around 5.00. but, i would lke to have a soda with dinner, it may be cheaper just to buy the soda at dinner time. im not trying to be dishonest, but not trying to be screwed either.

well, im not going to justify my question, i just want to know. im sorry, but i think paying $100 for four soda cards is crazy. esp. since we only drink soda at night with meals. we would NEVER drink 100.00 worth of soda.

i only buy a 24 pack of soda for the entire week at home. around 5.00. but, i would lke to have a soda with dinner, it may be cheaper just to buy the soda at dinner time. im not trying to be dishonest, but not trying to be screwed either.

If you are a family of 4 you are allowed to bring on (12) 20oz sodas per person.

when is doubt, stock up? good tactic ;)

I heard somewhere on here that the have juice all the time, but after breakfast they remove the juice sticker or label so people thinks it's empty, but as long as you know where it was, you can get it...it's just un marked.

This is just what I heard....I have no idea...can anyone confirm or deny this?

I think I'll be stocking up :D

I can confirm this was NOT true on Triumph. In fact they must not have washed down the machine well, because you could see juice remains and the color come into the first lunch time drinks. They need to wash down the machines better to me.

Bring your soda on board if you don't drink at least 5 a day. You would not be able to share the soda card at the dinner table. My friends bring soda on board with them and that is what they like to have in the morning instead of a cup of joe. Not worth spending the money on a card.

Archived