Just a question about price drops.....

RicheyCruiser13

First, what rate did you book? Seeing as your cruise is in April, I suspect you have or are might close to paying in full. If you booked a rate other that Early Saver (ES) and you are paid in full then nada for you.

If you did book ES or you booked another rate but haven't paid in full, then submit this form: http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

You can only submit this form if you booked directly thru Carnival and not through an independent TA.

Good Luck!!

I was in the same position yesterday. I am sailing April 7th on Liberty. Because we weren't booked early saver and had paid in full, they wouldn't give us onboard credit. The best the PVP said they could do was upgrade the deck that our cabin was on. What I ended up doing was paying $10.00pp more and upgrading our cabin to oceanview instead of taking an interior on a higher deck.

You're best bet is going to be a cabin upgrade! Be patient I was on the phone for quite some time to get it all done! But now I am even more excited than before!

Good Luck!

It is the final payment date that is the determining factor for non-ES rates not whether you paid in full. However, since your cruise is in April you would be past the final payment date and, thus not eligible for OBC.

Try to get an upgrade if you can.

Yeah I am paid in full at this point. Thanks for all the responses.

Actually, you can be paid in full, and its still before Carnival's final payment date so you would still qualify.

The determining factor, is if you are before or after the date .. which you could have paid off early so its the date, not if you paid.

Cuts off at midnight the night before final payment date.

Some TAs collect 2 weeks early for instance.

Archived