Couples Jamaica

monobrow1

We did the day pass there in May, 2009 and it was the best part of our cruise! Absolutely loved the grounds, pools, food, drinks... Well worth the price. You will love spending a great, relaxing day there!

How did you obtain a day pass and how much did it cost.

I've been to that resort twice back when it was SuperClubs Grand Lido property and I love the hell out of it. I'm sure it's still great being part of the Couples brand now.

BTW, Couples has a website advertising their day pass rates. 10am - 6pm is $100 per guest.

http://couples.com/faq.php

Edited by chrpai

We spent the day in Ocho Rios at Couples Sans Souci a couple of weeks ago. We emailed the resort the week before and got a quote of $50 per person "for cruise ship passengers". We arranged a round trip taxi at the port for the 15 minute ride to the resort for $25 per person. We paid when for the resort when we arrived. We had use of the beautiful resort, beach, food and drinks. It was a wonderful day and we would definitely do it again.

My husband and I stayed at San Souci back when it was a private property--in 1992! It was our honey moon and it was very calm and beautiful. A little piece of heaven, it was.

I imagine it has changed somewhat being part of the Super Clubs and Couples; new buildings to accommodate more guests--but back then it was a very special place--quite small and unique. Very Beautiful.

Anyone ever do a day pass here?

Booked a 4 hr day pass at San Souci Couples

Food and drink for 4 hrs and use of facilities

$50 PP

We stayed at CSS in 2010 and will be back there for 10 days this September. It's a beautiful place! I did not know there was a day pass for CSS but it's well worth it! Once you see it you'll probably want to come back to stay for a week or more.

• 2 years later...