Port Canaveral - Hotel w/ Free parking

spdfrk

I am almost certain that Radisson Resort at the Port has free parking while you are on your cruise and I know that they have a shuttle too. The hotel is so close to the port that you can see the ships from the hotel. My wife and I stayed there last year when we went on our cruise. It is a nice place (although everything was boarded up because there was a hurricane coming), but needless to say a nice room with a jacuzzi. Hope this helps

Hoping for Panama Canal in 10/06

Until the Mariner again in 10/05

Mariner of the Seas 9/04

Yes, the Radisson Resort at the Port does provide free parking for cruisers that stay a night in their resort. They also have a free shuttle over to the port beginning at 11:30AM on sailing days. We just got back Sunday from sailing on the Mariner of the Seas from Port Canaveral and stayed overnight at the Radisson the night before our cruise.

The folks at the Radisson are great! The hotel is a bit dated but very clean and very well kept. And, yes, you can see the ships from the hotel! Get on the shuttle list ASAP when you check in as most people there seem to be cruising as well.

One slight issue is that we had a bit of a problem with gettting from the Orlando Airport to the Radisson. We used Mears Transportation but Mears originally told us that they did not go to the Radisson. Don't know if we talked to the wrong folks or what, but we did get there.

Has anyone stayed at a hotel in this area that offers free parking and a shuttle to the ship?

We are staying at the Radisson at the Port on june 25 for are Mariner cruise and they now offer pre booking your shuttel up to 2 weeks before your cruise so that when you get there its already taken care of. if you book it online at there web site they will give you the number of the shuttel service..hope this helps

We are staying at the Radisson at the Port on june 25 for are Mariner cruise and they now offer pre booking your shuttel up to 2 weeks before your cruise so that when you get there its already taken care of. if you book it online at there web site they will give you the number of the shuttel service..hope this helps

I would reccomend that you still follow up on shuttle schedule asap as you check in AND be down at shuttle pickup EARLY. The shuttle ressies are more of a guideline than written in stone based on some threads from another board. :cool:

Archived