Need as much info as possible regarding DINING/FOOD/DRINKS aboard the CB!!

Dreamer333

Instead of posting several different threads regarding my "dining" questions, I will just post this one, and hopefully get as much info as possible in this one thread from all you informative people!!

I created a web site for my sister, who is getting married aboard the Caribbean Princess in Sept... I am including a FOOD page, so I would like to get as much info/facts as possible! (I would especially like links)!

I was on the Princess web site, and can't find the links to the specialty restaurants, so if anyone has those, I would really appreciate it.

Also, I would love it if anyone has links to the specialty restaurant menus.

So, all you wonderful cc people... any and all info, facts, links that you have regarding the Dining and Food and Drinks aboard the CB would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much!!

Dreamer333,

Good idea...I was starting to chuckle when I came across more and more of your posts about dining.;)

I posted to your earlier thread about the menu for Sabatini...did you see it? If not follow the link to my webpage and click on the photo link. The Sabatini menu is there. It's $20pp and well worth every penny.

Also I just read your thread about lunch in the dining room. Do it at least once, it's a wonderful experience. It's open seating, you can join others at a large table or if you prefer you can request a table just for two.

Hope this helps you.

Archived