Liberty of the Seas cabins 7131 and 7133

pitz0005

We just returned from the LOS sailing in these connecting staterooms. I wanted to post in case anyone searches for these cabins in the future. They are located under the room service area on deck 8. Night and day we could hear rolling carts. It was suprisingly loud. The noise started around 4:30 am and went on through out the day. If you look at the deck plans it shows a blank area on deck 8. This is the room service area.

This likely affects cabins 7129 7131 7133 7135 7137 7529 7531 7533 7535.

Also because cabins 7131 and 7133 are connecting they have a half loveseat to accomadate the door. It works fine, just something to consider if you do not actually need a connecting stateroom.

Cabin 7133 also had a loud pump noise that would cycle on throughout the night and day.

I would not stay in these cabins again if given a choice.

That would explain a lot... I was in 7137 sailing on Feb 9th and it sounded like squirrels running across a roof.

It didn't keep me from sleeping so I didn't let it bother me too much, but yeah, the noise is certainly there.

I always post experiences of 'bad' cabins so thank you for doing this.

On a B2B on Adventure we moved from an inside deck 7 aft which was lovely and peaceful to a deck 7 forward which had a lot of unexplained noise.

I went to say "Hi" to our old room steward and he told me there was a room service galley on deck 8 with ice machine and that was what we could probably hear.

We had cabin 8117 on Independence only a few doors down from the room service galley and had no noise problems. Every time we walked passed room 8125 I was glad not to be in that one:eek:.

A useful tool on my favourites is a website where you can drag deck plans to see if you will be right under any white areas, cruisedeckplans.com , there is a link to CC on it so it must be okay to mention it:)

I use that site and others too, but when I booked this time I could not find anything bad posted anywhere so I thought I would post it here for future cruisers who search. Usually I search google for the ship name and cabin number and have good luck with pics and comments. Now if you search by ship and cabin in google this post comes up near the top.

We had the equivalent cabins on deck 6 on Explorer (Voyager class) and thought they were wonderful - in the perfect location! We would definitely stay here again, and probably would have moved up to deck 7 if the ones on deck 6 weren't available. Thanks for posting this valuable info! I wondered what the blank white space on the deck 8 plans was! Now that I know, we'll stick to deck 6

Archived