LOS - Disembark in Barcelona

We are first-time cruisers, sailing on the Liberty of the Seas, 7 night Western Med Cruise in June. I wonder if anyone could tell me how long it takes to disembark in Barcelona? We arrive in port at 6am I believe and ideally we'd like to catch a train that leaves at 10:20 - do you think this would be pushing it, time-wise? Any advice or suggestions please? :)

We are first-time cruisers, sailing on the Liberty of the Seas, 7 night Western Med Cruise in June. I wonder if anyone could tell me how long it takes to disembark in Barcelona? We arrive in port at 6am I believe and ideally we'd like to catch a train that leaves at 10:20 - do you think this would be pushing it, time-wise? Any advice or suggestions please? :)

Depends where the train goes from, but I am sure you will have plenty of time.

A short hop on the bus to the town and then jump on the underground to the train station.

If you are docked as say dock B and there is another ship in dock A, consider walking to their departure location and get the shuttle bus from there. As you will skip the queue at your dock.

Archived