Tampa to Miami Tolls

JPNROB

Just went that route a few weeks ago.... down I75 from Tampa and over Alligator Alley (I75) to Fort Lauderdale area then south to Miami

EZ Pass doesn't work in Florida (I have one in New York). The toll to cross Alligator Alley is $2.50 for a single vehicle... the toll booth is just outside Naples...

Sorry - having EZ Pass and the FLA Sun Pass work together makes way to much sense to happen anytime soon. :mad:

If you are renting a car the rental company will offer you their elctronic toll deal - usually $2.50/day plus the costs of your tolls. If you are going stright to Miami for your cruise it will not save you much time/delays - but if you will be driving around for a day or two in the area it can be a big help. Good Luck! :)

I'll be traveling from Tampa to Miami next month for our cruise. Two questions: Can I use my EZPass (issued in Ohio) on toll roads? How much will tolls be from Tampa to Miami?

EZpass is a totally different system. You have to buy a SunPass sticker ($4.99 at Publix or Walmart) I-75 has a toll between Tampa and Miami in the Alligator Ally. I dont know how much it costs but you are better off just paying the toll.

Archived