Silversea Explorer

Sunday golf

Hi JP,

just to let you know we are going Greeland to Canada with Silver Explorer next Sept.

Have great holidays!

Lirio.

Same to you, Lirio! Good to hear from you. We looked at that voyage, but it was too long for us to be away from work... :( We're going a month later, on a Panama Canal and Costa Rica itinerary.

Have a great trip, and post pictures!

Well JP we are on the Iceland to Canada voyage in august and I am reasonably sure i will post a picture or two.:D

You will have to reciprocate as the Panama canal on the Explorer is certainly on my wish list.:)

To all have a great holiday season and wonderful cruising for the New year.

Well JP we are on the Iceland to Canada voyage in august and I am reasonably sure i will post a picture or two.:D

You will have to reciprocate as the Panama canal on the Explorer is certainly on my wish list.:)

To all have a great holiday season and wonderful cruising for the New year.

Will do, Ron. Hope you will do another blog like you did for your Black Sea cruise this past summer.

Merry Christmas - though for you, it's already Boxing Day!

• 2 weeks later...

We took this cruise last September because it was a reasonable way to try out Silverseas Explorer before booking the more expensive Arctic which we wanted to do. The ship was only half full (62 passengers or so) which was wonderful for us not for the company! We enjoyed the tours, lectures, and interesting fellow passengers. We are not interested in Silverseas regular ships but just the Explorer type of cruising. We have done Galapagos with Celebrity Xpedition and Antarctica with Corinthian II (chartered by OAT). This was very similar in passengers and in scheduling.

Archived