Lion's Dive or Kon Tiki/Cabana beach and prices?

Jadehenry

Hello, just wondering if anyone has a preference here. We won't be here long, but I wanted in idea of which sand/beach is nicer, and about how much food and drinks would be. I do know chairs are more expensive at Lion's Dive and I'm wondering if it's worth it or not. Thanks!!!

This is really one long stretch of beach, so the sand and the water will be the same. Cabana/Kontiki is at the beginning of the stretch and it will end up at Lion's Dive. We like all the restaurants there, but have a slight preference for Hemingway's (at Lion's Dive).

To be honest, I think if you go through the hotel lobby and then take the stairs to the beach, you can avoid the entrance fee. At Cabana, Mambo and Seaquarium there are actually people at the entrance collecting the fee.

Have a fun day!

• 3 months later...
can you get chairs there & what hotel do you go through.Also will there be trouble getting a cab back to the ship

Plenty of chairs at the Lion's Dive. And if you ask the front desk to call you a cab, it will usually take less than 10 minutes for one to come.

Best food is right across the bridge from Lion's Dive (short walk) at Augustos at the Sea Aquarium Resort!!

Archived