Another American Rant - I Only Complain About Complainers ~

VABeach

It's best not to pay any attention to his rantings. He didn't like the food on his one MSC cruise a couple years ago so he continually comes on the forum discrediting people who have enjoyed their cruise besides trying to disuade others from trying the line. He also likes to cite the ratings and polls which give MSC lower scores and points than the lines that cater to North Americans. Ignore.

Too bad you've never sailed any better lines than MSC or Costa, it clouds your judgement.

Alas, you would never know that so everyone should discount your infatuation with the line.

Going on our 2nd MSC European Cruise in July.. Have been on lots of other lines and we still like MSC. We never had any problems on our last one.. We travel around Europe quite a bit so we are used to other cultures.. It is an Italian line and we love that it is ITALIAN.....:eek:

I'm sure you'll have a great time, you seem well prepared and open minded, after all, VERY few of us have been on a BAD cruise, all are different, even within the same lines, some lines are just further from the established standard than others.

The superior Customer service/management exhibited in the Concordia crash and the MSC gangway collapses (2), the Opera hitting the dock in Buenos Aires plus the recent pictures of Poesia hitting the pilings and running aground in the Bahamas indicates something wrong.

The pendulum swings both ways

You obviously are unaware of the Grandeur of the Seas' 60 ft gash in her hull from hitting the Pier in Coasta Maya and the Princess Ship that ran a Sand Bar for Days in Bermuda.... or the Many Fires that Carnival has been plagued with??? What's your point?

Boats sink, Gangways collaps. It's happened before, it WILL happen again. :(

It's best not to pay any attention to his rantings. He didn't like the food on his one MSC cruise a couple years ago so he continually comes on the forum discrediting people who have enjoyed their cruise besides trying to disuade others from trying the line. He also likes to cite the ratings and polls which give MSC lower scores and points than the lines that cater to North Americans. Ignore.

When I see that someone has taken many cruises on there lines, then keeps coming back to a certain line that they only took one cruise on just for the sake of running people off, it makes me wonder why they bother wasting their time coming back to the Forum. I usually discredit Trolls.

You obviously are unaware of the Grandeur of the Seas' 60 ft gash in her hull from hitting the Pier in Coasta Maya and the Princess Ship that ran a Sand Bar for Days in Bermuda.... or the Many Fires that Carnival has been plagued with??? What's your point?

Boats sink, Gangways collaps. It's happened before, it WILL happen again. :(

I'm saying MSC and Costa have killed more passengers since the Japanese in WW2

When I see that someone has taken many cruises on there lines, then keeps coming back to a certain line that they only took one cruise on just for the sake of running people off, it makes me wonder why they bother wasting their time coming back to the Forum. I usually discredit Trolls.

Hey, these fine people on CC deserve to have both good and bad reviews of a line, everyone has aright to post their views.

As usual, we can see who starts the name calling.

I think you are the Troll, you've never, ever, sailed MSC but you come on here and argue just how good it is, perhaps you are paid to do so?

Hey, these fine people on CC deserve to have both good and bad reviews of a line, everyone has aright to post their views.

As usual, we can see who starts the name calling.

I think you are the Troll, you've never, ever, sailed MSC but you come on here and argue just how good it is, perhaps you are paid to do so?

Funny. Thanks. :D

Archived