pools on celebrity silhouette?

solid1

I called Celebrity today asking about the "pools" situation. I have three kids and I am concerned that on the days that the weather is not appropriate for them to go outside, where could they use a pool if the only one inside is the Solarium and it is ADULT ONLY?

She proceeded to tell me there are FOUR, one of which is a NUDE POOL????? HUH? DID i miss something. This is the only one the kids cannot attend...hey fine by me..dont want my kids to see things "hanging" anyways!!!

This is the first I have EVER heard of this?? Could past cruisers on the CELEBRITY SILOUHETTE please please confirm this? Is there or is there not an indoor pool that is "kid friendly"???

Would LOVE ALL FEEDBACK

Ok I have heard of Celebrity phone reps giving out some bad info, but that's a whopper!

No, there are no "nude pools" on any Celebrity ship. I am fairly certain that the only indoor pool on Silhouette is the one in the solarium, and that one is most definitely adults only.

Archived