Much Thanks

Tarna

I just want to say thank you to all you seasoned cruisers. I'm 57 years old and going on my 1st cruise in 7 days. I've learned so from your insightfull answers. I come to cruise critic everyday. You have informed me and even made me laugh. Because you share your knowledge I won't feel completely like a fish out of water. (Now who can tell me how to untie those knots I'm feeling in my stomach because of my upcoming extreme zipline?)

(Now who can tell me how to untie those knots I'm feeling in my stomach because of my upcoming extreme zipline?)

UNTIE KNOTS and EXTREME ZIPLINE should never been in the same sentence! ;)

These forums are great! I too would read everything I could find when we were going on our first cruise, and all the information was terrific. Now I have my morning routine; while the coffee is brewing I read my email, and then my next stop is Cruise Critic :)

I'm jealous you only have a week before you cruise...have a WONDERFUL time!!

Hope you have a great time on your cruise. As far as the zipline I'm 66 and did the zipline in Dec. 2011. It was a wonderful experience and I just might do it again.

This boards have a wealth of information and it is great that you found them and learned so much from them. Although this is far from my first cruise I still learn a lot from here.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

As far as the zip lining goes, I too was really, really scared and nervous when we did it in Ocho Rios, Jamaica (Original Canopy Tour). It was way, way, way out of my comfort zone! I have never done anything like it. But. After I stepped off the first platform and went zipping along, I absolutely loved it!! If I remember right, there were 9 zips and 2 that were straight down. It was awesome, and I would do it again in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

In fact, we are thinking about doing a zip line excursion in Roatan on our Conquest cruise next year. :) I'll be 55 then. :)

I just want to say thank you to all you seasoned cruisers. I'm 57 years old and going on my 1st cruise in 7 days. I've learned so from your insightfull answers. I come to cruise critic everyday. You have informed me and even made me laugh. Because you share your knowledge I won't feel completely like a fish out of water. (Now who can tell me how to untie those knots I'm feeling in my stomach because of my upcoming extreme zipline?)

You'll have a fabulous time... including you zip line adventure!!

I'm betting that you'll come home just as addicted as so many of us are... and it's a great addiction!

:)

Great job finding CC before your first cruise. My wife and I did not find CC until right before our 3rd cruise. I wish we knew about the things we learned before our first cruise like you did. How to take advantage of price drops is top on the list.

Enjoy your cruise, like a previous poster said, you are going to love it. I did zip lining in Roatan and it is one of the best excursions I have ever done.

Archived