Deck 11 Insides on Solisticized M Class

pitz0005

I am wondering if anyone has stayed in one of the inside cabins added on deck 11 of the solisticized M-Class ships, i.e. Infinity or Summit? There appear to be 6 cat. 9 insides that were added along with the new AQ cabins. Are they any different than the rest of the insides on the ship or are they similar to the insides on the Soltice? Any noise issues? Does anyone have any pictures? Thanks!

I am wondering if anyone has stayed in one of the inside cabins added on deck 11 of the solisticized M-Class ships, i.e. Infinity or Summit? There appear to be 6 cat. 9 insides that were added along with the new AQ cabins. Are they any different than the rest of the insides on the ship or are they similar to the insides on the Soltice? Any noise issues? Does anyone have any pictures? Thanks!

I have booked one of these rooms for the Infinity June 1st Alaskan cruise and was wondering the same thing!:)

I'm not completely sure about the inside cabins but when we were on the Infinity a few weeks ago I wanted to see what the AQ were like on 11 to compare to our AQ on 9. A cabin attendant was doing one of the rooms so we peeked in from the doorway and it was identical to the cabin we were in. He confirmed that the only difference is that everything in the cabin was brand new. I'm assuming that this would be the same for the insides.

Archived