Tequila Beach Review

mphill01

Just got back from Feb 18-23 cruise aboard the RCCL Jewel of the Seas. At Costa Maya, we went to Tequila Beach. Negotiated price at taxi area with Ivan. Started at $35 and ended up $25 per person for a beach chair, umbrella, kayaks, and unlimited drinks. Food was extra. Drinks not on their menu were extra. Drinks were strong, Wife and I had 4 or 5 marguiritas and some shots of tequila. Taxi was $3 per person to beach and $2 per person back to port. Wife and I also had $30 full body massage for an hour on beach. Some people we talked to later got massages for $20 an hour. These girls really worked hard at the massage, best massage ever. Maybe not the pristine beaches of Destin, FL but the atmosphere and price was good. The locals did try to sell a lot of their goods at the beach. Wife and I just took it as a positive and had fun talking to the people. Mostly said no thanks, but did buy a few things.

I highly recommend for a relaxing beach stay.

Mike & Suzanne

Franklin, TN

Archived