Mercury Hot Tubs- Cold or Clean?

eandee

Any that sailed recently on the Mercury have any comments about the Hot Tubs???

Were they warm & clean??

We had planned some time in them & the T-Pool since the regular swimming pools are so cold.

Liz:p

Well, they must have heated them up since I was on the Mercury this past March. I love the Mercury and was looking forward to relaxing in a " Hot " tub but alas, I found them to be luke warm.

I sailed Mercury 2x and am wanting to go again this summer. I found the hot tubs to be warm, but not scalding. I sat in the elevated one between the two main pools while heading to the Hubbard Glacier. It was chilly outside, but warm in the hot tub.

On both Mercury and Infinity, the hot tubs were not more than lukewarm. They were not acceptable in that regard. I understand that different folks prefer different temperatures, but it's not hot enough for me.

Celebrity probably wants to keep liability as low as possible for their largely elderly clientele, some of whom have been consuming alcohol before getting in the tubs. If there are possible health effects of sitting in HOT hot tubs, Celebrity is probably worried about pax passing out or having heart attacks.

candlelight:

I don't know where you came to that conclusion from. What a totally negative thing to say about our SENIORS, (elderly). I hope you aren't planning on aging!:eek:

AM-11060_p3.jpg.6b126db462d5abdac4c76a620ef84ba5.jpg

Archived