Royal 2006 Schedules

Hello All,

I am a fairly new cruiser. I will be on a Carnival Ship this summer, and as I have heard the many comparisons between the two cruiselines, I'm already certain that my next cruise will be on a Royal Caribb, just for my own comparison. I know, I know, planning another cruise without evening cruising yet, do I qualify as an addict yet, lol :D Well, I'm looking at the Mariner for Summer 06. I know its pretty far away, but I was wondering how far in advance do prices usually come out for Royal? I figured I'd ask here since you guys are pretty seasoned Royal cruisers. Also, those who have sailed on the Mariner, were you impressed or would you recommend another ship to me? Thanks in advance for all the help :)

I havn't cruised on Mariner so I can't answer that. Explorer was wonderful.

We live in the UK and checked with a Travel Agent to see if they had any insight they said they are expecting delivery of brochures mid-May so I presume prices will be available around that date!!!!! But who knows.

Jo

We were so impressed with the Mariner in January, that we are cruising her again this November. It is the only RCCI ship that we have been on so far but we will be leaving on the Empress May 14th and have the Legend scheduled for April 06. It is never too early to book a cruise, you can get the cabin you want that way and if the price goes down they will apply the difference, and if it goes up you are happy campers that you booked far in advance;) . If you have any more questions, feel free to ask:cool: Jill

Archived