Celebrity Equinox Day 1

rspro

We just returned from the 11 Night Ultimate Caribbean aboard the Equinox. I will be posting the "Celebrity Today" dailies each day in chronological order as I scan them. The first day's installment can be found here: http://www.proszowski.com. I will also post all photos from the cruise as soon as I have caught up with the backlog one usually has after a vacation, although, having been on the Equinox, Mercury, Millennium, Century and Galaxy in the past, there are plenty of photos already available at http://www.proszowski.com/photo_albums/Photos.html.

The 11 nighter is a great itinerary if you like a good blend of ports and sea days - with enough activities in the ports and then enough rest time at sea! It is a great way to enjoy everything that the Equinox has to offer. Having sailed the Equinox before, we continued to be impressed by the quality of the crew, service, food and activities. If anything, the experience has gotten better than before.

I'll post the next day's installment tomorrow, if there are any questions in the mean time, feel free.

Bistro on Five was one of our favorites on board and a great place to go on embarkation day to avoid the hustle and bustle of the buffet.

funny you say this, I just posted asking what kinds of food they have .

could you give me info please.

Look forward to reading and seeing your pix. Better hurry, leave one week from today, yippee

funny you say this, I just posted asking what kinds of food they have .

could you give me info please.

Look forward to reading and seeing your pix. Better hurry, leave one week from today, yippee

Everything is good at Bistro on 5 - we went a total of four times for lunch during our 11 night cruise, including embarkation day. Bistro on 5 is also a good bet if you get back to the ship after lunch is over and you want something before late seating dinner.

Crepes - for breakfast include scrambled eggs with any combination of cheese, mushrooms, bacon, tomato, sausage and other ingredients. Since they are made fresh and to order, go wild.

Crepes - for lunch and dinner include Indian Summer (zucchini, eggplant, peppers), Tuscan Sun (artichokes, mozzarella, tomato aioli), Mexicano (yellow corn, red peppers, scallions, cheddar cheese, cilantro), Cajun (grilled chicken, pineapple rice, lemon dressing), Buffalo (chicken, buffalo sauce, lettuce, blue cheese), Mediterranean (chicken, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, mozzarella, pesto), Cowboy (flank steak, spinach, onion, bacon and provolone), Hot and Spicy (shredded steak, peppers, jalapeño, cheddar cheese, cumin) and Sweet and sour (honey glazed sirloin, rice noodles, scallions, sour sesame syrup)

There are also soups of the day and classic caesars with chicken.

Save room for a dessert crepe, trifle, or other sweet.

• 4 weeks later...

This is my first post since joining cruise critic. Reading up about our forthcoming cruise on equinox 26th March, great to get tips from seasoned cruisers, this will be our 3rd cruise but still consider ourselves novices. getting sooo excited!

This is my first post since joining cruise critic. Reading up about our forthcoming cruise on equinox 26th March, great to get tips from seasoned cruisers, this will be our 3rd cruise but still consider ourselves novices. getting sooo excited!

We are on the same cruise! Have you joined the roll call?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1250343

See you on board next week! :D

Archived