age demographic for the Celebrity Eclipse Thanksgiving Nov.17 holiday sailing

gafoxtrot

Considering the two week Thanksgiving cruise on the Eclipse. Bringing our two daughter's; one will be 25 and the other will be celebrating her 30th birthday during the cruise. We have sailed with Celebrity in the past, most recently on the Equinox in Feb 2010. The ship was gorgeous and we think the food and service on Celebrity is quite good. However, most of the passengers are "mature". Would there possible be a younger group on a holiday sailing?

Our second cruise ever was an 8 night on the Connie in the Carib (sailed out of San Juan). There were LOTS of multi-generational families and LOTS of kids. That said, this cruise your going to do extends a long time after most schools will be back in session for Thanksgiving holidays (at least in the US) plus it's a 14 night cruise so I wouldn't expect that same kind of demographic that we experienced. So in answer to your question, I doubt you will find a younger demographic on this cruise than what is typically found on X (but this is only a guess ... hopefully someone who's done this same cruise in the past will give you a more definitive answer).

Looks like a great itinerary and one I'd love to do. :)

Archived