Ushuaia excursions

jayjaycan

Good luck with getting a group of eight - the Pira tour is something really special. Suggest that potential fellow tour members have a look at the Tripadvisor reviews of the trip. I will see if I can find some good photos to post to give people an idea.

Good luck with getting a group of eight - the Pira tour is something really special. Suggest that potential fellow tour members have a look at the Tripadvisor reviews of the trip. I will see if I can find some good photos to post to give people an idea.

You are too kind! Thanks.

How did you handle payment? They are asking for full payment in advance. Did you email them your credit card number?

You're right - they did want full payment beforehand. There was a booking form but I can't remember whether I faxed it back or emailed it. I do remember that I left my card on the ship as DH had his wallet so I did not have the actual credit card to show them (which I was supposed to do) when we went to the booth, but it was OK. I had the receipt for the booking which was enough and DH showed them his card which had his name on.

Archived