2013 Cruise Brides

cascole

im so glad to see other brides on here getting married on the cruise we are going on carnival splendor on sep 22 2013 and we are getting married in the port of ny before we head out im so happy this is are first cruise plus we are getting married so far what we been told is we need are m.l 24 hours before we get married so we are getting it on fri sep 20 we found great hotel rates at port hotels i do belive it is have fun everyone and have a great day and a blessed marriage sorry about my spelling i have a head injury :( but remember lets party :D

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=joshua and angelina 2013&date=9-22-2013&text=we are getting married yeah&ship=Carnival Splendor

TO BELLALOOMP

they told me at carnival that because of some new law that they cant to a wedding at sea they also told me that if i did a vow renwal it cant be a promised time and there is a chance it will changed which sounded a lil crazy to us so we said forget we will get married on the sep 22 in 2013 in ny while in port we wanted the 24 of sep which has meaning to us but we will be happy with the 22nd have a great wedding and lots of blessing

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=joshua and angelina 2013&date=9-22-2013&text=we are getting married yeah&ship=Carnival Splendor

• 3 weeks later...
Hello ladies!!

Possible 2013 bride here.

I've been engaged since June last year and my fiance and i have been having the hardest time deciding on our wedding. We are Australians living in Canada with my family in Canada with us and his family back in Australia. At first we were going to have a wedding back home in Australia but then I decided we are already overseas we should take advantage of that. Then we picked new York, but that was so hard and going to be soooo expensive and venues for small numbers were hard to find. Soooo this has lead me to something we already love doing... Cruising!

I'm looking at the oasis of the seas as ive been dying to go on it. The only thing that is bugging me is that I have to use the cruise lines photographers. Whilst they take lovely photos they are not the style of wedding photos I love.

What are you doing for your wedding photos??? Are you finding a cruise wedding & reception cost effective?

Hi Sarah, are you getting married on the cruise itself or at a port-of-call. My daughter got married in Bermuda at the Unfinished Church in St. George's on a 7 day cruise sailing out of New York. She used Amanda Temple as her photographer (hired her while viewing her portfolio over the internet). Her pics are amazing! Just a little research on-line and some negociation and you are all set. Here is a peek if you would like.http://amandatemplephotography.blogspot.ca/search/label/Unfinished%20Church

I am actually planning a vow renewal on the EOS in May 2013 for my 20th wedding anniversary. I am having the same thoughts about the cruise photographers so I know how you feel!

Hi all! I will be gettig married Jan. 16th ,2013 on a port day on the carnival pride! Super excited yet super nervous . It will be our 3rd cruise, he proposed on our second cruise while in Jamaica so it only made since to get married on a cruise! We love cruising and can't wait to introduce it to our friends and family who have never cruised

I am doing this for a reply card

Full Legal Name(s) and Drivers License or Passport Number (for sailing or non-sailing guests)

_____ We will sea you for the entire cruise.

_____ It’s a shore thing, but we’re not sailing.

_____ Sorry we are all tide up and regretfully cannot attend.

I love this, thanks for sharing! I might just borrow this if you don't mind?!?

Hi ladies! We just booked our wedding cruise!! July 8, 2013 on Carnival Victory out of Miami. We choose the deluxe romance package on embarkation day. So very excited :). Has anybody seen any other Victory brides out there? The info on this ship is nonexistent, I am starting to get nervous and am desperate for info! Hope we picked a good ship :/

HI Sarah,

I am getting married on the Oasis in March 2013. My thought on the photography is, the cruise lines take amazing pictures as it is so I know the wedding photos would be just as good. Just my thought. I am getting married on board the ship. I LOVE the Oasis. I have sailed on her before and she is beautiful. I want my picture taken all over that ship. Good Luck!!

April

I am also getting married on the gem! Have you been on this ship? I haven't. If so what turned you on to this ship? I booked this ship for location and itinerary.....How many people do you have coming? ... Are you going to use their photography? I have so many questions as there are not many of us NCL brides.

I am a 2013 bride! Getting married on embarkation day April 21, 2013 in Miami Florida on the Carnival Breeze!

Congrats! We're almost date twins! I'm getting married on embarkation day on the April 19 sailing of the Carnival Imagination out of Miami!

Typed with my thumbs on a tablet

We have created a web page so we can have family and friends get information on our wedding. Hotels and shuttles. There are free web sites out there Since we registered with Crate & Barrel they offer a free wedding web site.

April 6 is getting closer and we are so excited!!

Archived