Day passes and tipping....

Lily429

Trying a few resorts this time around, some are all inclusive, what is tipping etiquette at the all inclusive resorts? Do you tip every time you order something or do you wait and tip out when you leave?:confused: or is tipping allowed?

Trying a few resorts this time around, some are all inclusive, what is tipping etiquette at the all inclusive resorts? Do you tip every time you order something or do you wait and tip out when you leave?:confused:

We were at Nachi Cocum and had good service from our waiter. We tipped him $20 when we left.

I think the answer is going to vary from AI to AI. Some of the places that I've been to in Jamaica for example go as far as saying that tipping is not allowed. Others say it's included and still others say it's appreciated.

Our AI experience has been limited to Nachi Cocom in Cozumel on five occassions. What a great place to spend a day! The service has always been great and have tipped at the end of the day.

Nacho is on our list when we return to Cozumel next spring....glad to hear good things about it! Will remember to follow suit....;)

I think the answer is going to vary from AI to AI. Some of the places that I've been to in Jamaica for example go as far as saying that tipping is not allowed. Others say it's included and still others say it's appreciated.

Yes, I expected that somewhat...we are talking about Antigua and Jolly Beach Resort In particular, anyone?

Archived