Futher credit ?

poohbear80

How long should it take carnival to post a futher credit to your account after booking a cruise? I booked my cruise a month ago, and my pvp told me it may take up to 2weeks before they apply my credit. I have waited and still no sign of my credit. Anyone had this problem before?:confused: I emailed my pvp last monday, and I never got a response.

How long should it take carnival to post a futher credit to your account after booking a cruise? I booked my cruise a month ago, and my pvp told me it may take up to 2weeks before they apply my credit. I have waited and still no sign of my credit. Anyone had this problem before?:confused: I emailed my pvp last monday, and I never got a response.

What is the credit for? Did the price drop after you booked?

I would just call 1 800 carnival and talk to them.

Bill

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

The credit is from the last cruise I booked. One of my family members did not make the cruise I paid her 200.00 deposit, and they took 50.00 for some fee and gave me the futher credit. I plan on calling in the am just wanted to see if I'm jumping the gun or should I wait a little longer. Thanks for the response Bill.

The credit is from the last cruise I booked. One of my family members did not make the cruise I paid her 200.00 deposit, and they took 50.00 for some fee and gave me the futher credit. I plan on calling in the am just wanted to see if I'm jumping the gun or should I wait a little longer. Thanks for the response Bill.

I am no expert but I would think that they have had enough time to credit your account.

Let us know what they tell you tomorrow.

Good luck, hope its a quick fix.

Bill

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I got a new PVP when my original one didnt answer emails.

A week is too long to wait for a answer, after that I would be picking up the telephone and getting a answer from someone. Even if its in process, you should be able to find out where it is in the process.

Archived