October 2003 Norwegian Majesty Repositioning Cruise

Frenzee77

I'm looking for someone else that took this cruise. It was a Boston to Charleston repositioning cruise. It left from Boston on October 26 2003. I can't remember or find anything on the internet about when it arrived in Charleston, SC. I am having trouble getting NCL to give me the full latitudes points for this cruise. They keep telling me it was a 10 day cruise. I believe it was at least 12 days if not 14 days. The cruise left Boston and visited Bermuda, San Juan, Aruba, Curacao, and St. Martin. The cruise then stopped in Miami to let some people off before heading to Charleston. I hope someone can help me:)

I just found some old links that might help me. One is a list of cruise deals and says the cruise was 13 days.

http://cabezasr.tripod.com/nclspecials

The other link references when the Norwegian Majesty first started going out of Charleston as November 8th, 2003. That would have been the morning it arrived 13 days after leaving Boston on October 26th.

http://www.*****************/travelpage/ubb-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=next_topic&f=2&t=002046&go=older

These aren't the most legit looking websites but so far it is all I can find to refute what NCL is telling me was a 10 day cruise.

Archived