voyager of the seas with 3yr and 10mth old

rshippo

We are going on the voyager of the seas western caribbean 7night with our 3yr and 10mth old in March. This will be our first cruise and of course I have all sorts of questions any help would be appreciated.

-Strollers is it worth buying a reclining umbrella stroller or use our large graco one. Am concerened about space in cabin.

-Dining in main room how many nights is it formal dont see any point in getting dressed up with the kids

-trips out in port and activities really recommended. I really just want to take the boys to the beach and let them play with there diggars best suggestions do you take orgainised trip or just get a cab to beach if so which beaches do you go to. Also is it hard to get off at grand cayman with the tendering I read about

- if we stay on board is the boat still open for business or does everything shut down.

-Take the inflatable pool or not unfortunately still working on the potty training (long story) so they will both be in swim diapers so no pool.

- kids club says only potty trained so i guess the 3yr old cant go even though he is pee trained is there any wriggled room on this policy. I am fine if there isn't.

- Ice skating ring do they do little kids sizes he is a 11 size

- Boarding in New Orleans any thing I should know

I am looking at this trip as a break to spend with hubby the boys and my parents I have very little expectations, just hoping for a relaxing time where I can keep my lively 3 yr old entertained and still try and relax. Would love to take them to the beach to play, but wasn't planning on taking car seat.

we have a JSuite with a balcony so i figured I could read on the balcony during nap times.

Any help would be great Thank you

Archived