Allure of the Seas wedding ADVICE NEEDED

Aavvento

I got married onboard Liberty of the Seas in 2008 and it was overall a great experience. Royal Romance scheduled everything we needed onboard and we had the most lovely marriage officiant and wedding planner onboard to help with every need. We got 1 hour with a ship photographer and she dragged us all over the ship, it was great. Got some really awesome photos. Congratulations and good luck on your cruise wedding!

hello!

We are getting married May 2, 2012 on the Allure, and was wondering if anyone had some advice or suggestions about the experience they had.

Thanks so much!!!!

I also got married on board the freedom of the sea's in st Thomas rccl did a great job. Royal Romance scheduled everything we needed on board. I would for sure hire the ship's photographer umesh was his name he did a great job he was a very funny guy with a great sense of humor. I hope to see him when on board fos soon. Royal romance made things very easy stress free and everything was great. We also had a few people who where not sailing with us for the week where able to board the ship for the day and enjoy the weeding as well. Also we booked a room for a reception for a hour i believe and had a cake etc. We did it in march so we waited till it got warmer out in the summer and had a gathering with everyone who could not make it on board with us and it worked out well.

hello!

We are getting married May 2, 2012 on the Allure, and was wondering if anyone had some advice or suggestions about the experience they had.

Thanks so much!!!!

Another thing we did was we did the wedding cruise with the family's then we did a car rental and spent a week traveling all around the Florida keys as a honeymoon I have never vacationed for two weeks but it was great to have the family's for 7 days then a week just to out selfs just a thought! Don't worry you will have a great time. Just take your dress as a carry on when you fly like in a nice garment bag just in case. I just did not want a scare of her dress our the guys tux's letting lost in the luggage.:rolleyes:

hello!

Thanks so much!!!!

Congratulations!!!

My sister just got married during our Allure cruise, but she (um, *I*) planned everything with an independent coordinator. If you have any questions from that perspective, then let me know. I can't help with with the Royal Romance packages except from the little bit of info I have when we "interviewed" them last year.

By the way, you can find a link to my Allure review in my signature. We went last March, but went again 2 weeks ago. The second was was the "wedding cruise."

Best wishes to you!!!!

hello!

Thanks so much!!!!

Hi Aavvento! Congrats! We are getting married on Allure May 6, 2012 before it departs. I have no clue what is going on because they have only contacted me once after I emailed and called a dozen times. Apparently they are catching up on the upcoming weddings before they talk to me about mine. It should all work out in the end even if it may be rushed.

Archived