Rental car POM

manda513

Just wanting to verify since I'm trying to find info by search and google and coming up blank! We currently have 2 cars rented through Budget at their 2nd street location listed online as the port of Miami location. The first will be picked up in TPA and dropped off before our cruise. 2nd picked up after the cruise. Just making sure that they provide transportation to and from the port. Id hate to have to pay shuttle/taxi fees on top of the rental fees. If not l, what would you recommend switching the rental to? Dropping off/picking up at airport? We picked budget since they didn't charge crazy one way drop off fees. Thanks!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Based on past research I am fairly confident there is no Budget shuttle to the port. Alamo, National, Enterprise, Dollar and Thrifty all have free port shuttles from their airport location. Hertz also has a shuttle from their downtown office. Alamo didn't charge me a one way fee from FLL, but I don't know about Tampa.

Taxi fees won't be high in Miami, so factor that in before you pay more for a rental.

Archived