Liquor purchased on board delivered on last night?

yuki5900

It isn't a big deal. Wait until shortly before they are due to close - lines are quicker because it is easier for them to find the bottles.

I will agree it doesn't have to be a big deal as long as you go to the right place.

We purchased a bottle in one of our ports, apparently it went to the naughty room (unbeknown to us that there was 2 locations for liquor pick ups, I didn't even know they had a naughty room). The only information I could find in the freestyle was "liquor collection (onboard purchases) - location". I sent DH to pick up our bottle we bought in Mexico from the location noted in the dailies. When he got almost to the front of the long line, someone started checking tickets and then sent him and others off to another room with a long line to collect our bottle. I still to this day have no idea how we were suppose to know where to pick this up, it may have been wrote on the ticket stub that they gave us when they collected the bottle.

I think it varies around the different ships. On the Epic, we picked it up at the store onboard on the last night. On the Sun, we picked it up in a room near the atrium on the last night. On the Sky last week, you had to get it the morning of.

Archived