Rockin' Miracle Waiters CC Cruise - Miracle Jan 2012

coolcanuck

Want to see what it's like cruising with a Cruise Critic group?

If you've ever had any doubt - take a look; then explore the possibilities - you'll have the Time of Your Life!

The "Rockin' Miracle Waiters" is aptly named as the group started back in 2009 and were anxiously 'waiting' for the "Carnival Miracle". It all started with a handful of people with a love of cruisinig - all brought together on-line via Cruise Critic! In January 2012, we embarked on a Southern Caribbean itinerary with nearly 100 participants! This video is the first of a series showcasing the trip - I post it here to show the commraderie and friendships (not to mention the fun) a group cruise may offer. I hope you enjoy the video and welcome your comments.

Until the next cruise,

Coolcanuck (aka: Doug) :)

* I am the producer of this video and invite you to share it with our fellow Cruise Critic fans!

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 2 of the Rockin' Miracle Waiters as the adventure continues to Grand Turk! My favourite beach in the Caribbean - ahhhh paradise! :)

Enjoy the video (link below)...

*Once again, I am the producer of this video and encourage you all to share it and spread the 'call of the Caribbean'!

Our Cruise Critic Miracle Waiters' rock the nights away! Chapter 3 of our group cruise to Grand Turk, LaRomana, Aruba & Curacao. Enjoy!

*I am the producer of this video and welcome all to our night of dancing!

Cheers,

Doug

Happy Saturday All - and time for Chapter 4 of the Rockin' Miracle Waiters Cruise 2012! In this episode we travel to Dreams resort in La Romana and basque in the sun and sand of Aruba. Watch the gang in their quest for a BIG WIN in our Slot Pull too! Enjoy! Chapter 5 - "The Finale" is up next weekend!

I'm so ready for another cruise... can't wait for the Breeze in 2013!

Enjoy the video everyone!

Doug

Enjoyed your videos! Looks like an awesome group to be a part of!!!

Cruiseorbust - Thanks, glad you've enjoyed the videos and yes - this group is a great bunch from literally all over the US and Canada. I hope you enjoy Chapter 4 and the upcoming Finale as well!

Cheers for now,

Doug

Cruiseorbust - Thanks, glad you've enjoyed the videos and yes - this group is a great bunch from literally all over the US and Canada. I hope you enjoy Chapter 4 and the upcoming Finale as well!

Cheers for now,

Doug

Are you taking any newcomers?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi cruiseorbust - absolutely. Our group motto is "the more the merrier" (or one of our mottos anyway). Here's a link to our Facebook page for our 2013 Cruise - Carnival Breeze in February. It is a private group page, but you can 'request' to join - tell them you heard about the group on Cruise Critic!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/BreezeyRockinMiracleWaiters/

Looking forward to hearing more from you,

Cheers,

Doug

Archived