Crown Princess Review - Feb. 18 - 25. 2012-Long Review-Will Add Photos

trideltjenn

Jenn, thanks for the detailed post. I booked the Sanctuary Bunglow right after reading your review. Just one more question, you mention that they came with mats. Were they the floating mats, my sister loves to just float around on the water and I was going to book one for her, if they come with the bungalow that would be great.

Sorry it took me so long to get back with you! I think you will love the Sanctuary Bungalows, we all agreed it was the best "excursion" we had ever done! Yes, they do come with the floating mats for the water, it comes with 2 of them, helps make up for some of the price difference between the regular and the sanctuary :D

Could you tell me what time you were able to get off the ship once you arrived in Curacao? Thanks so much...great review!

Kim

We actually arrived a little bit early and were off the boat slightly before 1pm. I think that might have been because of some medical issues though because 2 people were taken off the boat and taken to a hospital by ambulance before we were cleared to get off the boat.

Delta Delta Delta Jenn!

Best review I've read. Can't wait for martinis at Crooners! And I have a really ugly "Hawaiian" shirt, so I'll be ready for the abuse. We are on for April 7. We are veteran cruisers, but my Dear Wife would like to know what kind of theme nights there were on the not-formal evenings. She likes to bring the correct outfits and buy all the ship-photog pictures. I see there is an Island deck party one night. Was there a Western, Country, Reggae, Punk (?) night? It doesn't matter so much to me but I do live with the woman . . .

Delta Delta Delta Jenn!

Best review I've read. Can't wait for martinis at Crooners! And I have a really ugly "Hawaiian" shirt, so I'll be ready for the abuse. We are on for April 7. We are veteran cruisers, but my Dear Wife would like to know what kind of theme nights there were on the not-formal evenings. She likes to bring the correct outfits and buy all the ship-photog pictures. I see there is an Island deck party one night. Was there a Western, Country, Reggae, Punk (?) night? It doesn't matter so much to me but I do live with the woman . . .

Thank you so much! Your post made my day and made me laugh, I just love it! The people in the Hawaiian shirts really didn't like the abuse so it would be good to have someone who has fun with it! I think that night was the night we were in Curacao in-case you were wondering (don't know if you are on the same or the opposite itinerary as we were on).

I know how the living with the person thing goes, so I am definitely going to fill you in to help make her happy!

I didn't really see as many theme nights as there have been in years past, but I did my best to look through the patters and find them for you!

1st night- Caribbean night- sail away party

2nd night- 50's & 60's trivia/rockin' dance party

3rd night- No noticeable theme, captains welcome party night

4th night- "Ugly Tropical Shirt Celebration w/ Kory Simon"-Crooners and The ultimate deck party (Caribbean theme) at Neptune's pool

5th night- No real visible theme this night either

6th night-Formal night-no theme

7th night-Line dancing classes this night but otherwise no theme

I hope this helps, I think the most "themed" night I remember seeing was the 50s and 60s night. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me and thanks again for the very nice comments about my review!!! ;)

Archived