Star -February 19, 2012 Kids Crew Programs

mousecrazy

Thank you so much!! We are headed on the Star in about 5 weeks with our 4 and 6 year olds.... can't wait!!

You made me remember one thing I wanted to include:

During "Freestyle Free Play", the 2-5, 6-9 and 10-12 groups are combined into one large group...so if you have kids that cross groups and are concerned about them being separated, they will be together during these times. I know this is a big concern of many, so I hope this helps alleviate a little anxiety.

What was the deal with the under 2 kids now that they are allowed?

The new program has not been implemented on the Star as of our sailing. The "Under 2 Zoo" is available, but requires parental supervision. The after hours and port play care is available for only kids 2 through 12. Not sure when the new program will be on the Star. But if history is any indication, the Star will likely be one of the last ships to get the new program.

Thank you so much for posting these. While we will be on the Spirit very soon, this was able to give my children an idea of the activities. They are super excited now!

I'm excited for you! We were docked next to the Spirit in Cozumel and we commented that we would like to try her out one day. I love the smaller size of the Spirit! My kids have LOVED each and every visit to the Kids Crew! I hope you all have a wonderful time!

Archived