Breakaway, Your Expectations?

portagyplaya12

March 14th?? Really?? What makes you think that? I'm thinking of upgrading my room and wondering if I should do that before more info comes out. Wondering if people are holding off on booking until they find out more. hmmmm.... what to do??:confused:

Actually, I expect the Breakaway (hate the name) to be a refined version of the Epic. I expect her lines will make her look much less top-heavy than the Epic, and as already mentioned the round beds, curved walls, see-through toilet chambers gone and the sinks will be much more conventional. I also expect that like the Epic, many NCL fans will watch the build and pay close attention to what's in, and what's not as she becomes a ship. No matter what, it will be interesting.;)

you nailed it! i could not agree more

:)

March 14 may be that day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Thanks Jim. That would be great. I watched/read all about the Oasis and DCL Dream way before they were ready and it was great! Hope we start seeing more information come out.

What do I expect? For the Breakaway to be docked and ready for me to get on her May 26th:p!

Other than that waiting is is kinda fun(even if it's killing me with anticipation.)

Me too...LOL....I love leaving on RCCL out of Bayonne but have done EOS too many times both in Florida and NJ that is is so time for a change of ship...thus our jumping ship and trying Breakaway for July 2013...Looking forward to trying something new.

March 14th?? Really?? What makes you think that? I'm thinking of upgrading my room and wondering if I should do that before more info comes out. Wondering if people are holding off on booking until they find out more. hmmmm.... what to do??:confused:

Funny, I thought just the opposite. We had to book 4 cabins, which came to a little over $15K. I thought it would be less expensive to book now then wait for more information to come out. If there started to be more of a demand, I thought the prices may go up. Also, I can always get the less expensive price if the cost comes down but, from experience, out of NY, NJ, Florida or PR, I have NEVER EVER NEVER received a price drop for a summer or Easter sailing :( Why not upgrade now if that is what you want to do before demand becomes more popular.

I'm with all of you and really look forward to getting more information.

Js, yes, that is what I meant. I think I should upgrade now before more people find out info and start to book and they may raise prices. I guess if there is a price drop I can always call and get it as opposed to taking a chance of the price going up. :D

Js, yes, that is what I meant. I think I should upgrade now before more people find out info and start to book and they may raise prices. I guess if there is a price drop I can always call and get it as opposed to taking a chance of the price going up. :D

I agree. Good luck finding your new cabin :)

Let us know what you decided to do.

Looking forward to reading more about the Breakaway.

Archived