Freedom of the Seas 09/23/2012

OGCFreddie

Just curious if any other gay or lesbian cruisers are planning on this Eastern Caribbean cruise. I'll be traveling with a mostly straight group but, believe me, they are fantastic people and totally open to any kind of life. Would love to meet other "family" members on this sailing. Just wanted to start a thread about this cruise.

Happy cruising everyone!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I booked this cruise. Also travelling with a group of straight friends.

Great to have you aboard. Same with me. I've cruised with many of these friends quite a few times in the past. Usually, I'll be sharing with Denise or Karen or Cindy or whichever one of them doesn't have her husband or significant other onboard - lol. Glad to see you are posting on the main thread as well. Some great people and it looks like it should be a fun crowd.

Just signed up for the Meet & Mingle. Decided to use my work bonus and splurge, booked a balcony for just me! One other positive is that we just sprang ahead an hour. That is one hour closer to getting on the ship.

Just signed up for the Meet & Mingle. Decided to use my work bonus and splurge, booked a balcony for just me! One other positive is that we just sprang ahead an hour. That is one hour closer to getting on the ship.

Go for it my friend. Life is too short not to treat yourself once in a while. I would love to get my own cabin, but my work bonus wasn't quite enough to take care of that - lol.

Denise (my MA friend) and I will also be in a balcony. It's a corner aft of deck 8.

I am really getting antsy to get on this cruise. Yes...it's over 6 months away, but a guy needs something to look forward to, right? A lot of us keep in touch via facebook as well which helps to pass the time. Hope to see you there as well. Have a great day!

I am on deck 6. We are going to be having some warm weather here in New England. Which means summer clothes will flood the stores. Have to start shopping for the cruise.

It's been pretty warm here as well...but of course...that's par for the course for Florida. It was a really mild winter.

So do you ever go to Facebook? Look up OGCFreddie and you should be able to find me. Talk to you later, my friend!

• 1 month later...

Looks like May is not doing any better. Others will be missing out on a great time.

Maybe if we chat about beads at sail away and the various methods by which one earns beads, there may be more interest? ;)

Looks like May is not doing any better. Others will be missing out on a great time.

Maybe if we chat about beads at sail away and the various methods by which one earns beads, there may be more interest? ;)

Hey. Never hurts to try. I could always use more beads and, of course, I love to give them out as well. :p

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived