Warren and Annabeles

poajj08

I just read in the Maui revealed book about a show called Warren and Annabelles in Lahaina. I am wondering if anyone can tell me about this show? Six of us are cruising on the Pride of America in October and we will be in Maui overnight. We are thinking of doing the Feast at Lele or perhaps this Warren and Annabelle show. We will only be able to choose one. I know about the Feast at Lele would like some information on the latter.

We went to Warren and Annabelles when we visited Maui in January 04. It was a great show!! We enjoyed it more than the Old Lahaina Luau that we went to a couple nights before. We did the food & show package so we were there the entire evening. Very, very, funny show and unbelievable magic. Although the show is for adults only, it was very clean. Not a four letter word mentioned the entire time. Reserve in advance since the shows sells out nearly every night.

http://www.hawaiimagic.com/

It is a very good show. My wife and I were able to see it and go to the Feast at Lele, as we were there a week. If you want a Hawaiian/polynesian experience, go to the Feast. Warren's is a great show, but it doesn't really have anything to do with Hawaii other than its location.

Archived