AP Tours - Elite Shared Shore Excursion

Baseball fan

Hello - I was looking at AP Tours for a tour of Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano when we dock in Naples in November. I have read good reviews of them as a tour company but has anyone used their Elite Shared Shore Excursion? It is where they gather a group together for the day. It would be a group of between 6 and 19. I do like the idea that they include a guide of Pompeii. I have been to Pompeii but my traveling companion hasn't.

Our board is rather quiet right now so I am trying to see what else is available.

Thanks

Dena

• 5 weeks later...

We didn't use one of AP Tours Elite Shared Shore Excursions but we did go on a private tour, two couples shared the cost, and it was great. We did a Pompeii, Sorrento, and Positano tour with them and we couldn't have had a better tour. Highly recommend them.

Upon seeing your post, I am planning to use them for this exact tour "Elite Shared Shore Excursion" on August 30, 2012. They seem like the real deal and there is just two of us, so having them help put together a group and having a Per person price is a real plus.

Archived