Kids on Legend November 11, 2012

Andoria

Hello all. I'm pulling my 13 year old son out of school for a week (Don't hate, it's my mothers 70th B'day celebration) and I'm wondering if there will be other kids his age that he'll get to hang with? He's an only child and will be with all adults from my group.

You might want to check out your roll call to see if there are other kids on this sailing with you. :)

No kids yet but it is early.

My son was on the Glory last August and he had the "best time of his life" I'm just hoping the reason had to do with more the cruise experience than the gang of kids he hung out with:)

Vetren's Day is Monday Nov 12 so you may have a few more children on this sailing due to a 3 day weekend.

:):)

I didn't know that! Awesome. I'm only a partially irresponsible mother then:)

We've never sailed at anytime other than school holidays or summer vacation so I can't answer your question. But there are lots of parents that take their kids out of school for cruises. Since yours is over a three-day weekend that may make a small difference. I would have him check out the teen club on his first day to see how many kids are there. My DS always hated the kids club and wouldn't go to them, no problem, he met kids anyway all over the ship. But since he became a teenager he loves going to the teen club and hanging out for a while. He always meets kids there and then they go to the pool, play ping pong, have lunch together, hit the hottubs, play cards, etc., etc. You can get a free deck of cards on the ship.

Going unto the roll call board is the best idea, but don't get discouraged if no one on there is cruising with teens as there will only be a small percentage of people sailing on your ship that come onto these boards.

Archived