Anytime Dining

I've only done any time dining on NCL so I'm not sure how it works with Carnival. On Carnival we always choose late seating so that we don't have to rush back from our excursions and hurry to get dressed for dinner. If we get hungry we just order a snack from room service or go to the buffet and grab something to hold us over until dinner.

I sail with the DH and DS and most of the time on NCL, they only have any time dining as an option, the three of us had our own table. However, if it was crowded when we showed up they would ask us if we wanted to be seated at a table for ten. We only did it once and it was fun meeting other people which is why when we sail Carnival we enjoy sitting with other people at the late seating. I hope this helps a little. I think if you just ask to be seated alone they will accommodate you if they can at the time you show up but you might get seated more quickly if you say you are willing to share a table.

Good luck and have a great cruise!:D

Yep all you gotta do is say table for just 2:D We did Anytime on our last cruise with Carnival and LOVED it!!! Soooooo nice getting ready for dinner when we felt like it and not worrying about being late. It was just DH and I so no problems getting a table for 2 at all! Highly recommend it. Enjoy your cruise!

Yep all you gotta do is say table for just 2:D We did Anytime on our last cruise with Carnival and LOVED it!!! Soooooo nice getting ready for dinner when we felt like it and not worrying about being late. It was just DH and I so no problems getting a table for 2 at all! Highly recommend it. Enjoy your cruise!

Great, thanks! I think this will fit our needs well. I don't want to be tied down to a particular dining time.

Archived