Tour on arrival in Barcelona?

Jwhite4304

Mrs jwhite4304 and I will be arriving in Barcelona at 8:25 AM two days before our cruise. Was wondering if there is a tour company that would pick us up at the airport, transport luggage, half day tour and then drop off at hotel?

Is this a reasonable thought?

Thanks in advance.

i would email your hotel and ask they can help you organize this half day. Or if you can leave your luggage at the hotel and then tour on your own until your room is ready. Barcelona is a very easy city to walk if you are in the old part and near Las Ramblas street.

I have had very good luck organzing a day tour with the hotel manager when we were in italy port of Citivavecchia.

have a great cruise and a wonderufl time in Barcelona.

Barcelona is one of our favorite European ports for boarding a cruise ship or for a port call. The airport is friendly and easy with cab service available. Of course, your hotel will be a prime source for a half day tour.

There is much to see in Barcelona. It's a city full of sights, probably worthy of a couple of weeks, at least. In a short visit, I'd want to spend one full day on the Hop on Hop Off bus and a day walking the area of La Ramblas. We will always remember our visits to Parc Guell and to the Palau Guell (Mansion) just off La Rambla. Hopefully, you'll choose a hotel within walking distance of La Ramblas.

You might want to visit the Ports of Call section of this CC Message Board for more comprehensive information and answers to your question. The Ports section has posts from passengers from cruise lines that visit Barcelona, not just from Celebrity ships.

Have a great trip.

Maris

Mrs jwhite4304 and I will be arriving in Barcelona at 8:25 AM two days before our cruise. Was wondering if there is a tour company that would pick us up at the airport, transport luggage, half day tour and then drop off at hotel?

Is this a reasonable thought?

Thanks in advance.

Absolutely...use these people, we had a wonderful time, we actually used them twice in the same trip, picked us up from airport to cruise terminal and then a full day tour once the cruise returned for our post-cruise trip:

BARCELONA BEST TOURS

Phone: 0034 935 156 142

Mobile: 0034 659 644 816

barcelonabesttours@gmail.com

www.barcelonabesttours.com

We did that exact thing in Nov 2010. We used Barcelona Day tours http://www.barcelonadaytours.com You can find out more about them on Trip Advisor.

Our guide met us at the airport, took us around Barcelona and then dropped us at our hotel just off La Rambla. He was fantastic. We also used them for a full day tour out to Monserrat and a tour of a cava winery, and we had the same guide the next day. Also excellent and the prices were reasonable (we had a group of 4, two of which were in their mid-60's, which is why we opted for a tour to Monserrat vs on our own)

Good luck!!

Garren

Archived