Fun Party Lights

"Wandering Wino's&quo

I just have to say that those folks who think balcony decorations are "tacky" are stuffy, unimaginitive, boring sticks in the mud!

It's YOUR balcony. You PAID for it!

Where do people get off thinking they have the right to tell others what to do and what not to do on their vacations? Please! People like that are miserable. And they're only happy when they can make other people miserable too.

You want pink flamingo and chili pepper lights? You go for it!

Let them sit in their own undecorated cabin and be miserable. Don't make them happy by letting them make you miserable.

It's YOUR balcony. You PAID for it!

Where do people get off thinking they have the right to tell others what to do and what not to do on their vacations? Please! People like that are miserable. And they're only happy when they can make other people miserable too.

You want pink flamingo and chili pepper lights? You go for it!

Let them sit in their own undecorated cabin and be miserable. Don't make them happy by letting them make you miserable.

Actually, I kind of think it is a neat idea, and sounds fun for a party atmosphere!:) Aaah "Devils Advocate" :D though says....

But let's say I have a balcony next to yours, above or maybe even below. Is it possible that all your lights may wreck my enjoyment of the cool dark evening of my balcony? Do I have to "enjoy" the glare of your pretty lights too? I live in the city and would enjoy seeing the night sky without light pollution.

Your logic is circular. I am just asking? I have never been on a cruise so I am not sure how private the balconies are. From what I understand you can smoke on your balcony too, and I too can have the pleasure of your smoke as well even if I don't like smoking.:eek:

You are right there are those that like to be miserable and complain at any thing they can. I hope I am not one of those!:) ;)

Archived