Dawn is OLD news

picruiser

This on the heals of the Dawn. I am waiting for the 20/20 Special Report

Cruise at Your Own Risk

They can add the bedbugs from RCL and the Carnival ship that cruised to nowhere for 2 weeks in a row with one engine, Just imagine if the other had failed - TRADGEDY AT SEA.

Get some footage from last years Hurracaines. Throw in that video from the QM2 with the wave covering the bar window.

Hey they could throw in the POAM sinking at the pier. Unsafe at any speed :eek:

Ratings I smell ratings :D

:D :D Thanks for the chuckles, folks, and the amazing pictures.

Almost a 100,000 views
Just for information sake...100,000 doesn't mean 100,000 unique views. If you've hit on the thread 100 times, every one of those was counted. Not that the numbers aren't huge. Just passing along a tid bit.

Dawn is old news...heading over to the RCI boards to check out the commentary on the amazing damage. I was over there once, but didn't find anything on the first page, so came back for the name and to do a search. It takes days for things to become old news on the NCL board, but things move a bit faster on the other boards;) .

Ovbiously you weren't on the DAWN ..... I would have much rather preferred to be docking when something happened then to be in the Atlantic Ocean being knocked around for hours by 42 ft waves only to be told "you're 100% safe". I didn't feel safe.

Dawn is old news...heading over to the RCI boards to check out the commentary on the amazing damage. I was over there once, but didn't find anything on the first page, so came back for the name and to do a search. It takes days for things to become old news on the NCL board, but things move a bit faster on the other boards;) .

Here you go

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=167476

Archived