Late Night Fun Zone on Epic

Jenner9

I see that Epic offers group babysitting in the "Late Night Fun Zone". It starts at 10:30PM. Does anyone have any experience with this? Do the kids sleep during this time? Do we bring the kids in jammies?

One other question about the kids club during the day. What if my son needs me for something? How do they get a hold of me on the ship? My son will be 7 by the time we cruise, if that makes a difference.

Okay, so one more question...my son has asthma. Can he bring his inhaler with him in case he needs it? Will the staff hold it for him?

hello there, i can tell you about carnival and they give you a pager in case the kids want you for anything and generally they watched movies and such in their jammies. eventually some do fall asleep but depends on the child. i would also assume they would take charge of the inhaler considering they wouldnt want your child to have any kind of breathing problems. i would think ncl would be along the same guidelines as any other cruise line.

I asked NCL about Jammies and the answer is... It is up to YOU. I did drop off the PJs one night when my kids wanted to stay late. Also, as far as the beeper. I have to give you the answer they have us on Gem - not for this age group. Now, with that being said, I INSISTED! They relented and gave me one. But by midweek, I gave it back because she didn't need me. And yes, she is 7.

Archived