Please share CAMP CARNIVAL experiences!!

Carlyzmom

My kids are 11 and 9 and are considering checking out Camp Carnival. They are both apprehensive. Not sure why, but they don't think it's something they will want to do.

Anyone want to share what goes on in there and maybe your kids' experiences. I'd like them to at least check it out.

You can register them in advance of your cruise online...then go to the first meeting when you board..I think it was around 5 p.m. on the first day..there will be a welcome letter and schedule in you room for each child inviting them to come to the club and listing most of the fun activities for the week...they can then pick and choose the ones they like..both of my children enjoyed the camps...though now they are in the high school group the Club 02...last year when we cruise there were 6 kids in our group 3 were in Club 02 and two in the 12-14 age group...forgot what they called them... and one in the 9-11 group they were in and out of the clubs all day just doing the activities that they wanted...then playing basketball the rest of the time...(boys)

my oldest daughter loves the Camp, and loved it on the Inspiration last November. She met a few close friends so they hung out together which was great. The issue we also have is that she did complain about the programs for the 9-11 year olds. It seems that they hung out with the younger kids more often than before, and the activities were a bit cheese. She still enjoyed but that seems to be a comeent. One reason we have chose to saild RCL is to compare their Kids programs...

Archived